The registration is done by filling in the Electronic Registration Form. Participation is confirmed only upon paying the registration fee and when the relevant proof of payment has been received by the Treasury of the Annual Meeting 2023. Immediately after submitting the online registration, you will receive an automated e-mail message confirming acceptance of your registration.
Payment and General Conditions
All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€). Payment in any other currency will not be accepted.
Payment of Fees
1. Visa, Master, and AMEX cards are accepted and can be made through the online services on a secured server. For security reasons, under no circumstances should credit card details be sent by email or fax.
2. Bank transfer (IBAN): Bank charges must be paid by the participants in addition to the registration fees.
Please make sure to indicate full participant name/s and affiliation/s.
Should a delegate not attend the congress, for whatever reason, no further claims for reimbursement or waiving of fees can be made.
Standard Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received until and including 28 February 2023 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between 01 March and 29 March 2023 – 50% will be refunded.
- From March 30, 2023 – no refund will be made.
- Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, handling fee (30,00 EUR) will not be refunded.
- If the conference is cancelled due to unforeseen events such as Covid-19 outbreaks or situations alike, you will be able to get a refund. Refund expenses will be subject to a handling fee.
- All cancellations must be electronically mailed to the congress event organiser.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We cannot register your information without your approval.
By confirming and then clicking the “Register and Pay” button in our register form, you agree that we store your information for the purposes of ICD 2023 conference administration.